Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 / Athlon 64 or later CPU; 32- or 64-bit Ubuntu 8.04 or later, or 32-bit Debian 5. Support for other Linux distributions is planned; unpacking the .deb files by hand may work.
Note: Installing Google Chrome will add the Google repository so your system will automatically keep Chrome up to date. If you don't want Google's repository, do "sudo touch /etc/default/google-chrome" before installing the package.
Download and install the package appropriate for your system (just clicking on it should do the right thing):
- Beta channel (for 32-bit and 64-bit systems):
- Dev channel (for 32-bit Debian/Ubuntu systems): google-chrome-unstable_current_i386.deb
- Dev channel (for 64-bit Debian/Ubuntu systems): google-chrome-unstable_current_amd64.deb
- Dev channel (for 32-bit Fedora/OpenSUSE systems): google-chrome-unstable_current_i386.rpm
- Dev channel (for 64-bit Fedora/OpenSUSE systems): google-chrome-unstable_current_x86_64.rpm
Have fun !